Shadow Tiger, the Frame Arms designed by Yoji Shinkawa (KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS Co., Ltd.) is reborn as a Frame Arms Girl, designed by Yoji himself!
The model was sculpted by Katsuhiko Hori, who has brought several of Yoji’s designs to life over the years.
– The head and additional armor are newly redesigned.
– The model includes new waist extension frame parts that can be used to mount armor and weapons.
– The kit includes three face parts: “default/looking forward,” “surprised/looking forward,” and “smiling/looking left.”
– The face parts are pre-printed, allowing users to build a model that closely resembles the character illustration
– The model can be assembled with or without her helmet.
– The ribbon is attached with a 3 mm joint and can be removed.
– The chest armor can be removed, and a lightly armored version of this model can be assembled by exchanging the arm and leg parts from FRAME ARMS GIRL MATERIA or FRAME ARMS GIRL INNOCENTIA.
– Using the sliding joint on the hip and the pop-out joints on the thighs together will allow for a wider range of movement.
– The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing you to post the hands in a variety of expressions.
– The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts.
– The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
– The model is equipped with 3 mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G and Frame Arms weapons and armor.