The armor variant of TYPE48MODEL2 KAGUTSUCHI-OTSU SNIPER, KAGUTSUCHI-OTSU FENCER rejoins the FRAME ARMS series! From the designer of the original Kagutsuchi, Kou Inaba, newly designed large-sized weapons are included with this model kit that is completely different from the “sniper” variant.
– The color scheme of the main body and extra armor has been changed for an updated appearance.
– The blade weapon “Experimental Type 3 Hatchet” that is 180mm in length is included and can be securely equipped using the subarm.
– The original rifle “Type 102 Autocannon Hibiki” and shield “Type 95 Shield System Iwato” are included.
– Newly designed ankle joints are used for greater stability and a wider range of movement.
– Special hand parts are included to securely hold the larger weapon parts.
Changes Made in Model “:RE2”
– The hand parts use swing joints. “FA Hand 2” are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
– The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and not pre-assembled in this model kit.
– The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.