Based on designs by Fumikane Shimada and Takayuki Yanase, Kotobukiya’s Frame Arms Girl and the beloved Hatsune Miku come together for a special collaboration! A cute snow-themed Hatsune Miku, Frame Music Girl Snow Miku, joins the Frame Music Girl lineup!
– This kit comes in a special Snow Miku themed coloration.
– Scarf and gloves are newly created for this model.
– The model kit includes three face parts: “singing,” “looking left,” and “looking forward.”
– The face parts are all pre-printed, allowing for easy assembly with no paints or decals required.
– The model kit includes bases for the mic, mic stand, and special translucent bases for the speaker drones as well as a base for Miku herself.
– Besides the standard arm parts, the model kit also includes arm parts without sleeves.
– The model kit includes 5 pairs of PVC hands. The wrist joints are compatible with the hand parts from existing Frame Arms Girl models.
– Decals for the eyes are included.
– The skirt is moveable, giving the legs a wider range of movement.
– The model is equipped with 3 mm joints at several points, including the back, waist, and calves, making it compatible with parts from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.