A plastic model kit character with a unique round body and full of expandable features, NOSERU is joining Kotobukiya’s plastic model kit lineup!
Double the fun by displaying it together with other models!
MARUTTOYS is a world of original robot characters created by up-and-coming model designer MiZ (Kouki Mizuno).
Mobility robot NOSERU is the second collaboration between Kotobukiya and MARUTTOYS, with two color variants joining the lineup!
– This model has 17 points of articulation as a full action model kit.
– This model is built with a complete inner frame to which all outer parts can be removed.
– This model can transform from “Normal Mode” for running to “Work Mode” with the arm extended.
– Other models in 1/10 to 1/12 scale such as Frame Arms Girl and Megami Device can be set on this model. (Note that some items may not fit due to its design.)
– An “Optional Carry” is included in the kit that can carry not only luggage, but also Hand Scale and HEXA GEAR Governor models.
– The color scheme of this model kit is white, gray, clear orange, and clear. This model kit can be assembled into a product close to the character model. (The separately sold NOSERU Yellow Ver. will have a different color scheme.)
– The points for 3mm connection joints on the lower half of the model are compatible with the separately sold New Flying Base.
How to Enjoy:
– NOSERU can be freely customized with parts from existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear by using the optional 3mm connection joints with the points.
– Even with the differences in scale, this model can be placed together and enjoyed with other models such as NON scale Frame Arms Girl and 1/24 scale Hexa Gear.
– NOSERU Model
– Optional Carry x1
– 3mm Connection Joints x4