The ultimate nipper girl joins the figma series again!
Nipako, the personification of plastic model nippers created by the metalworking town of Tsubame-Sanjou in Niigata prefecture, is joining the figma series!
– Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
– She comes with three face plates including a normal expression, a confident expression and a panicked expression.
– Optional parts include nippers, the hand piece of an airbrush, a craft knife and cutting mat all in figma size.
– A pre-painted 1/3rd scale plastic model kit of the Ultimate Nippers are included.
– The backsheet of the product packaging features a papercraft of a plastic model box and cardboard box to display with her.
– A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.